Saturday, February 4, 2012

Resolutions... better late than never

A friend of mine recently posted a resolutions update on her blog and it got me thinking that maybe if I put some resolutions in writing I might actually try harder to stick to them....

1. Walk the dogs daily (at least on days when i am home before 6pm).  It's not fair to them that we have a fenced in back yard bc it makes us be lazzzyyyy dog owners.

2. Run two week nights and one long run on the weekend.

3. Do a workout video on nights when Tom is on night work.

4. Cleanse facebook friends (sorry... but if i haven't talked to you since the one class we had together in high school... then we probably don't need to keep in touch)

5. Print out pictures once a month and put into photo album.  Having a digital camera has killed my photo albums.  I'm lucky if I print out my pics once a year (which leads to a walmart online photo order of like 300 pics at a time)

That's all I've got for now.... maybe more to come later.

1 comment: