Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Resolution update

1. Walk the dogs daily (at least on days when i am home before 6pm). 
Hahahahahaha... I think we have walked the dogs maybe once a week.... ugh.  WILL GET BETTER ABOUT THIS.
2. Run two week nights and one long run on the weekend.
We did this two weeks ago.  Tom hurt his back last week.  I could run by myself... but it gets dark before I would finish a run so I don't like to.  Have been running at least 3 miles on the tred mill on Sat. mornings.

3. Do a workout video on nights when Tom is on night work.
Once.  All month.  Ugh.  Better next month?  See work out or blog post for more details.

4. Cleanse facebook friends (sorry... but if i haven't talked to you since the one class we had together in high school... then we probably don't need to keep in touch)
No progress... probably won't work on this until the summer when school and classes are over.

5. Print out pictures once a month and put into photo album. Having a digital camera has killed my photo albums. 
I only took 4 pictures in February!  Pathetic.  I do have a lot of photo album catching up to do.  Maybe spring break?  I have through summer 2011 in my photo album.  Need to finish 2011 and start 2012.  Must take more pictures for 2012 to be an interesting photo album.
Side note- had totally forgotten about this resolution before copy and pasting this list for this blog post.  I like it a lot.  Need to remember to do it in March!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment