Sunday, January 8, 2012

Out on the town

So I have a wonderful husband.  My favorite thing to do is sit at home with him.  When I do go out, its usually with him.  If I do go out for a girls night, I usually try to schedule it on a night when he works.  I figure, he's already gone two nights a week for work, so when he is home... I want to be home with him.

That being said... last night a friend of mine wanted some company to a friend's going away party.  I asked Tom if he minded and he was glad to get rid of me for the evening (football was on).  So last night I went out for the first time in a long time solo.  Christine picked me up at 9:30 (usually I am in bed by then...).  We headed to the going away party and then to stalking horse in Fed Hill.  It was a great night!  (Although this morning was a little rough....).


No comments:

Post a Comment