Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cool new gadget

My front drivers side tire has the unfortunate habit of being low every so often.  Usually in the winter.  Winter is not exactly the season when I want to be searching for an air machine in our neighborhood at 6 am on my way to school.

This morning when I got in the car (after very little sleep... see the previous blog post) my low tire pressure light was on.  If I was a normal person and worked somewhat close to home this wouldn't be a huge deal... but my commute is about an hour each way.  I checked my purse and only found two quarters.  That meant driving out of my way to get to the Hess gas station with free air.  When I got there the machine was broken.  Of course.  I drove all the way to work with the light on.

I was hitting up one of my teammates for quarters at the end of the day.  After giving me a dollar she tells me she has a portable air compressor thing in her car that plugs into the cars cigarette lighter and asked if I want to use it.  Ummm.... YES!



I need to invest in one of these as soon as possible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment