Wednesday, January 11, 2012

But I DON'T WANT TO!

So Tuesday I was on my way home from work... Tom was on night shift.  I had already started thinking of reasons why I could not work out before I even got back to Baltimore.  I should walk the dogs instead, its too cold, its too dark.... I DON'T WANT TO.  In reality, there was no reason not to work out.  Traffic was light and I was going to be at home around 5:15pm.  I considered going for a run but it was already dark and I didn't really want to run alone.

By the time I got home, I had convinced myself that I had to work out (thank goodness).  i did level 2 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

For those of you, like me, who have this DVD but have never made it past level 1.... Level 2 is so much harder!  I really enjoyed the workout.  And its only 20 minutes so it was pretty easy to talk myself into doing it. 

After a quick shower, I made chicken quesadilla's for dinner.  I measured out the salsa and chips I had with it so that I didn't go overboard.  Not a terribly healthy meal, but quick and easy!






No comments:

Post a Comment